Rewritten on top of the FOF 3.0 framework. This release is based on our brand new FOF 3.0 framework, delivering significant performance improvements and stability.
BETA software – we need your help!
This is a BETA version. While it has been extensively tested we don't recommend our users using it on production sites without first evaluating it on a test site. You can create a test site using our free of charge Akeeba Backup Core site backup software.
We appreciate you filing bug reports until July 30th, 2015 when the beta period is scheduled to be over. We need your feedback. If any bugs you've discovered are not reported to us the chances are we are not aware of them either and they'll still be present in the stable release. Report any issues you encounter and we promise to fix them promptly, as always!
PHP 5.4.0+ and Joomla! 3.4+ is required
This version requires PHP 5.4.0+ (recommended), 5.5 or 5.6. It won't install on hosts running PHP 5.3.29 or earlier, including PHP 5.2, 5.1, 5.0 and all 4.x versions. Moreover, this release will only work on Joomla! 3.4 and later. We strongly recommend using the latest Joomla! 3.x version released by the Joomla! Project.
- [HIGH] The Akeeba Subscriptions 4 integration plugin is enabled by default but causes a fatal error if Akeeba Subscriptions 5 is installed
- [LOW] Akeeba Ticket System Core would display menu items for unavailable features
- [LOW] FOF 3 would be uninstalled on package uninstallation even when there are other dependencies on it
- [LOW] Fixed thread reloading when another user posts on the same topic
- [LOW] In some circumstances you could have redirecting issues
- [LOW] Notice thrown by the auto-update CLI script
- [LOW] Ticket assignment from the user's tickets and assigned tickets pages didn't work
- [LOW] Tickets created by email were always assigned to the user that opened it
- [LOW] When in Categories view the link to Control Panel is not visible
- [MEDIUM] Autoclosing tickets with the CLI script led to fatal error
- [MEDIUM] Error shown (un)publishing a Category when the Finder plugin is enabled, but the action still succeeded
- [MEDIUM] No versioning query parameter in CSS files led to display issues after component update
- Added option to retrieve only the plain text version when creating tickets by email
- Show time spent per ticket and user in various front-end ticket views
- The Credits module can now display the time spent supporting the current user