Database type: MySQLi
Database server host: localhost
User name: adminer
Database name: ibdata1 (I also tried joomla_site_db - no difference)
Database table name prefix: todj36_
I used defaults under "Advanced Options" then pressed "Next" button.
Immediately after that, I received "Database error processing line 0" - full text of error and query in attached .TXT.
Also attached - snips of connection info dialog and error message box.
I am in Greensboro, NC, US - Eastern time zone. On Wed, Sep 4, I'm available 8:30 am to 12:00 pm, and then again 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
|Joomla! version (in x.y.z format)||3.9.11|
|PHP version (in x.y.z format)||7.3.8|
|Akeeba Backup version (x.y.z format)||6.6.0|
|Kickstart version (x.y.z format)||6.0.1|