I'm having a strange problem with an add-on domain that I can't figure out how to fix in AT and hope you can help with.
The website loads ok but I'm seeing a lot of file not found 404 errors with several components and plugins in both the front and back end causing odd problems with forms etc.
If I add exceptions in "Allow direct access, including .php files, to these directories" with all the components and plugins directories the errors go away but normally I shouldn't have to do that.
The document root of the add-on domain is a folder under the primary domain so I've also tried putting an exception in the Primary domains AT htaccess file for the add-on domain folder but that doesn't seem to help.
I'm sure I'm over thinking this and it's something stupid I've just missed but I've hit a wall.
Thanks for the help.
- Joomla! version (in x.y.z format)
- PHP version (in x.y.z format)
- Admin Tools version (x.y.z format)